Fair Oaks Historical Society Memorial Book
In 2005 the Historical Society began a Memorial Book at the History Center. It is a special way for you or
others to honor a friend or loved one who has passed. Anyone making a contribution to the Society in memory
of another person may have that personís name recorded, along with oneís own name as contributor, in the
Memorial Book. The names are printed in bold, distinctive type on parchment-like paperóbecoming a permanent
record of the remembrance. The Memorial Book is displayed at the History Center for viewing.
To register your remembrance, use the form below or simply send your check and the following
information to us at P.O. Box 2044, Fair Oaks, CA 95628.
Memorial Donation Form
- Gift amount
- Your name and complete address,
- Person you wish to memorialize, and
- Name and complete address for an acknowledgement card to be sent to the family.
Memorial Gifts, 2016
- IN MEMORY OF:
- Katherine Netherton by the Frazier Family
- Donald Potter by the Frazier Family
- Judy Wolfe by Frank Wolfe
- Marjorie Moore by Lois Frazier and Meg Smart