Fair Oaks Hotel, erected in Fall, 1895, photo about 1901. Photo was taken from the south side of Capitola Avenue and Main Street looking north.
Kale Ranch ("Sunset Ranch") on Sunset Avenue just east of Fair Oaks Boulevard about 1901. Photo was taken from the southeast corner of Sunset Avenue and Fair Oaks Boulevard looking northeast.
Fair Oaks Hotel about 1898. Photo taken from the southwest corner of Capitola Avenue and Main Street, facing northeast.
Leonard M. Shelton Store, Fair Oaks first store and post office, built in 1896. Photo, about 1900, taken from the southeast corner of California Avenue and Main Street looking east.
Fair Oaks Bank, about 1909, located on the southeast corner of Fair Oaks Boulevard and California Avenue. Photo taken from the northwest corner of Fair Oaks Boulevard and California Avenue looking southeast.
On left is the Slocum-Gore Store; at right is the Murphy Building, built in 1902. Photo was taken about 1902 standing at the Fair Oaks Ampitheater looking west. The house in the middle is the J. R. Johnston house.
The block building at right is the office of the Fair Oaks Fruit Company. The buildings were on Pennsylvania Avenue; the photo taken from the current Taco Bell looking west.
Fair Oaks School, built about 1902, now the Fair Oaks Community Clubhouse. At left is the Fair Oaks Bank and the Murphy Building. Photo taken about 1905 from the corner of Main Street and California Avenue facing west.
Another photo of the Fair Oaks School, taken about 1905 from California Avenue looking north.