Proceed down the drainage ditch to the "Bramhall Bench".
Robert Bramhall, M.D., was Fair Oaks’ first physician and followed his
father, Frank Bramhall, to Fair Oaks after graduation from
medical school at Northwestern University in 1901. He first
lived and practiced at a small house on Hill Street. Then,
around 1907, he built a fine house in the southeast corner
of Main Street and Capitola. He practiced medicine at both
the house and at times in the Murphy Building in Fair Oaks
and in Sacramento. He lies here surrounded
by his family.